Thursday, December 28, 2006

is it her fault

so am at the kantata at k.p.c and am seated between two very
beautifull friends of mine... and they happen to be best friends.
I'll call them timon and pumba. So i got to know timon through Pumba.
I happened to have a liking for pumba before, but it was just like.
so Pumba's phone is faulty, it cant call or sms ...it just recieves.
so she asks for my help and am like it needs only 40gs to get back to normal.
Pumba: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt, 40gs, thats a lot of money, i'll need someone
to sponsor me.
timon: hanny will sponsor you
i turn to timon and whisper to her, " I am not her boyfriend"
timon: Is it her fault your not?

what did she want me to say?
by the way it left me thinking...was she interested but i didn't counter attack
or is she still interested and it's some kind of message from her to the best friend to tell me on her behalf?
i need help here!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are on your own here. I stopped trying to figure women out longos! If you like, step up and make your stand. :-) Nice blog, will be back to read more!

Rae said...

sometimes its not aboutif she is interested. Sometimes its about If you are interested!

crys said...

u need help?! hello? do you like her or not? if u do, then, wat, r u waiting for her to ask u? do sth about it, you're the guy and she's the jewel. and be fast; i need more gossip with the roomies.

PROUD NYEUTHI said...

Being a madam myself I am supposed to at least have a rough idea as to what that exchange meant. At best I can say she likes you, her pal is tired of hearing about it, you have legead. lakini that 40gs bit confuses me too. all the best.