Monday, September 25, 2006

you got me wrong

First of all, a huge debt of thanks to all of you who spoke up, publicly and/or privately, to support me and the expression of myself through this blog. Some of you were 100% ....."you go, boy"; some of you don't necessarily agree with me, but support me in saying it; and some of you expressed neither approval nor disapproval, but encouraged me in some way. Regardless, I love all.

The main issue wasn't that some people expressed disapproval of what I said, or what they think I do. There were only two or three, actually one...and she knows herself who fit that category, and it certainly didn't rise to the level of harassment. Shez entitled to her thoughts, and I respect and understand her point of view...though...i will leave thay hanging.

No, I had second thoughts about this only because I wasn't sure that anyone was interested, but to my surprise, Ed liked it. I guess all men are the same, am speaking ldeally.
But whatever, i still think that given the opportunity, anybody can.

2 comments:

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

"I guess all men are the same, am speaking ldeally"
-sounds kinda cute coming from a guy. I'm just saying.

crys said...

well, whoever she is that disagreed with u, we seem to think alike. and i like it wen u start to think ideally.